Come to Mr. Deals in if you are buying or selling gold jewelry or collectibles. We offer top dollar on everything from jewelry and coins to gold teeth, so you can turn your old stuff into cash. We also have a large selection of beautiful gold products at great bargains, whether you want to treat yourself or find a gift for a special person. Our shop is one of Rochester’s top gold buyers!
Have gold you no longer use and need cash fast? Come sell it to us at Mr. Deals! We buy any gold you may have, whether it’s a class ring or a broken chain. We pay as close to the spot price as we can get for your items so you can lighten your load and fatten your wallet. If you are short on cash, it’s time to scour your drawers and closets for long-forgotten gold that you can turn into real income.
When you visit us to sell your gold, you will meet with one of our professional, expert gold buyers. Your gold expert will identify the karat of your piece as well as its weight. These steps are essential for determining the value of your gold. We have a private area to sit and talk. Give us a call at 585-270-8947 to schedule your gold selling appointment with Mr. Deals! Our store is conveniently located just off of 390 on the corner of West Henrietta Road and Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road so you can make a quick stop and avoid all of the Jefferson Road traffic.
Mr. Deals has some of the best prices on gold jewelry and collectibles. You’ll find some of the most beautiful, high-quality gold products in our Rochester showroom, including gold watches, gold collectibles, gold earrings, gold brooches, and much more. Authenticity is guaranteed for all the gold products we carry, all of which are offered at bargain prices so you can buy what you need without spending a fortune. From gold engagement rings to gold graduation gifts to coins that complete a treasured collection, we have your gold needs covered at Mr. Deals.
Whether you're shopping for the perfect pair of earrings or want to unload old jewelry, Mr. Deals is the place to go in Rochester, NY. You can either visit us in person at our shop or call 585-270-8947 for an inventory check.
This is just a sample of some of the types of gold that we buy. If you want to know if we would be intereted in purchasing your specific item, please give us a call at 585-270-8947.
Purity is a major component of how gold is valued. 24 karat (24k) gold is the most valuable because it is 99.999% pure. Karats are the unit of measurement for gold purity. 18 karat is 75% pure, the other 25% typically being a silver or copper alloy. 12 karat is 50% pure.